Eat Wheat vs Grain Brain: Round 2 (scroll down for Round 1)
We are honored to share this conversation that provides a full scope of information on both sides of the wheat/gluten controversy.
Listen to Dr. John’s interview with Dr. David Perlmutter, MD, board-certified neurologist, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition and four-time New York Times bestselling author. Dr. Perlmutter wrote the #1 New York Times bestseller Grain Brain.
Feb 2, 2019 | 81 minutes, 5 seconds
Eat Wheat vs Grain Brain: Round 1
January 8, 2017 | 50 minutes, 49 seconds
Get Your Copy of Eat Wheat
David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM is a board-certified neurologist and Fellow of the American College of Nutrition who received his MD from the University of Miami School of Medicine where he was awarded the Leonard G. Rowntree Research Award. After completing residency training in neurology, also at the University of Miami, Dr. Perlmutter entered private practice in Naples, Florida where he serves as Medical Director of the Perlmutter Health Center and the Perlmutter Hyperbaric Center.
Dr. Perlmutter serves as Adjunct Instructor at the Institute for Functional Medicine in Gig Harbor, Washington. He is recognized internationally as a leader in the field of nutritional influences in neurological disorders. Dr. Perlmutter is a frequent lecturer at symposia sponsored by such medical institutions as Harvard University, the University of Arizona, Scripps Institute, New York University, and Columbia University.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen, and download anytime after the air date.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating!
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.